commons-dev mailing list archives

From St├ęphane Mor <s...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Jelly] JellyServlet
Date Mon, 09 Dec 2002 12:31:14 GMT
Kelvin Tan wrote:
> Sorry for the quick repost. I refactored the getTemplate method to
> return a URL instead.

Thanx a million times !

It works like a charm! ;-)

I managed to replace my Turbine-based webapp in +/- 1 hour.
(layout.jelly, menu.jelly, action.jelly, screen.jelly, page.jelly)
(The only thing I use in Turbine is the Velocity Templating Service,
so switching that to Jelly isn't that hard...)

Cheers,
St├ęphane