commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [digester] i'd like to contribute - here's my new feature idea
Date Thu, 12 Dec 2002 20:42:29 GMT
On Thursday, December 12, 2002, at 07:59 PM, Sean Schofield wrote:

<snip>

> All,
>
> Is this the correct newsgroup

(just in case this wasn't a typo and that you weren't aware of the point -
this is really a mailing list. some helpful people elsewhere mirror it
into news.)

> for me to be raising these kinds of issues or should I have started in
> "user" first (so others could benefit from the answers) and then move it
> off to "dev" once we agree to work on it?

we're usually pretty relaxed about user-list verses dev-list issues here.
(we started out with just one mailing list - the user list was created to
help users who didn't want to cope with the high volumes on dev.)

- robert