commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject [betwixt] time for an alpha release?
Date Mon, 23 Dec 2002 19:17:22 GMT
betwixt has been in the commons proper for some time now but has not yet
had a release.

i talked with martin about this on IRC (irc.werken.com#betwixt, log
avaiable at http://irc.werken.com/channels/betwixt/12-22-02.html, everyone
welcome :)

betwixt probably isn't ready for a beta but it'd probably be a good idea
to create a baseline alpha release before trying to push ahead with a lot
of new functionality. this would allow those projects which depend on
betwixt to use a stable version rather than a snapshot.

probably we'd need to improve the documentation and the units tests before
the release but me and martin have probably got the time to get this done.

comments anyone?

and james - i don't have daedelus karma anymore. would you be willing to
act as release manager (when the time comes)?

- robert