commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Chan, Jesse Rosetta" <jesse_c...@merck.com>
Subject Submitting new code
Date Mon, 16 Dec 2002 22:20:57 GMT
Hi,

I have been quite a fan of the Apache Software Foundation and enjoy using
products such as Ant, Tomcat, WebServer, etc.  Quality stuff, and I would
like to contribute.  Although, I have read thru most of the FAQs on the
Jakarta website and joined this mailing-list, I have only seen how to modify
existing code but not have not figured out how to submit brand-new code.

I have writen a new Java Collection Object that I would like to submit to
the jakarta.commons.Collections package.  It is well documented, has unit
testing, and I feel it is fairly complete for a first release.  Hopefully, I
am not asking an elementary question that has been answered many times...  I
would like to submit my code and corresponding documentation.  Any help in
steering me in how to accomplish this would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.

Jesse Chan

Notice: This e-mail message, together with any attachments, contains information of Merck
& Co., Inc. (Whitehouse Station, New Jersey, USA) that may be confidential, proprietary
copyrighted and/or legally privileged, and is intended solely for the use of the individual
or entity named on this message.  If you are not the intended recipient, and have received
this message in error, please immediately return this by e-mail and then delete it.