commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [lang] MethodUtils method naming
Date Sat, 07 Dec 2002 19:56:49 GMT
i've taken a look and only one of these methods is actually going to be
needed. this is the one that takes an existing method and then finds a
compatible method that can be safely called by reflection. it's used in
beanutils and also by the bug workaround code.

i'll probably rename it to getMethod.

- robert