commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject [VOTE] moving Jelly to the commons proper
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:13:53 GMT
The Jelly code base has been stable for some time and it'd be good to get a
stable release of Jelly out so other projects like Maven, Cactus and Latka
can depend on a stable, supported release. So I'd like to propose that Jelly
be moved to the commons proper where we can start work on getting things in
place for an official release.

I'm +1

----- Cut Here -----
I vote as follows on moving Jelly to the Commons Proper:
[ ] +1 - I support this move and am willing to help
[ ] +0 - I support this move, but cannot assist
[ ] -0 - I don't support this move
[ ] -1 - I vote against this move (requires valid *technical*
         reasoning)
----- Cut Here -----

James
-------