commons-dev mailing list archives

From "James Strachan" <james_strac...@yahoo.co.uk>
Subject Re: [jelly] Stable release?
Date Fri, 06 Dec 2002 14:04:56 GMT
From: "Mark R. Diggory" <mdiggory@latte.harvard.edu>
> Hello,
>
> I'm curious what is currently the most stable release of Jelly? I
> checked out the cvs tree and tries to build it, but it seems to break on
> certain dependencies.

It shouldn't do. Are you using Maven to build it? What problems did you
find - it should all just work.

> I'd like to begin experimenting with Jelly as a
> Mathematical Simulation tool, not neccessarily as a developer, so I'd
> like a pretty stable release thats going to not be too buggy.

Its pretty stable - its been used in various projects such as Maven for
quite some time. Though we do really need to get a release out soon so folks
can depend on a formal release. Until now you could depend on a snapshot
build from here...

http://www.ibiblio.org/maven/commons-jelly/jars/

James
-------