commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] Release 1.0.1 Was: [Lang] proposed maintenance release 1.0.1
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 23:37:29 GMT

Okay. THe actual problem was solved by putting 'this.' in front of the
bits. Swore I tried that before, but seems not.

I put the privates back in.

Protected the NumberUtils test failure from JDK 1.2. And discovered a
SystemUtils bug in the process :) Wonder if we can get PMD to complain of
instance methods on Utils classes....

Anyways, still that split method one to go.

Hen