commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [io] Re: [?][SUBMIT] FileSystem.java
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:46:48 GMT

On Wed, 20 Nov 2002 scolebourne@btopenworld.com wrote:

> [vfs] and [io] are the two main projects for file handling.
>
> [io] is one that we would like to have work done on (eg. tidying and
> testing) to get it released.

Check STATUS.html for where I am in the io testing/tidying.
Currently I'm working at slowly getting the unit-tests in for the
file-filters. Any energy/time people have to spare, would be great.

[The compress subpackage needs to leave io, I suspect it'll be passed
around a bit, but io's the wrong place. My fault for suggesting it go
there I think]

Hen