commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang][SUBMIT] Some utility classes for generating IDs
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 20:39:42 GMT

Nah, there's actually a jakarta-commons-sandbox project called Patterns.
Stephen used it to do some research work, most of which has ended up in
the Lang tree now:

http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-commons-sandbox/pattern/src/java/org/apache/commons/pattern/identifier/

I liked the XML parser, was fun to make, but didn't seem any point in
competing with all the others, NanoXml etc. Weirdly, this is the second
time it's been mentioned this week as a port I made to LPC[Pike-like
language] looks like it might get used somewhere :)

Hen