commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang][SUBMIT] Some utility classes for generating IDs
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 07:00:18 GMT

There are some ID generating bits in the Commons Sandbox. In the Patterns
project and I think there's one in the Util project.

Neither have yet made their way into a release project yet. I've been
pondering whether something like this would go in DbUtils, but the
database specificness gets quite painful.

So as far as Lang goes, I'm not sure :) They've always seemed a bit above
Lang's basic aims.

Hen