commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] [patch] Javadoc improvements
Date Sat, 16 Nov 2002 18:10:54 GMT

I'm all for having consistent javadoc. Feel like writing up the 'rules'
for the javadoc style you've ended up on? [From the files often changed I
suspect I'm the biggest offender and I'd like to stop offending :)]

Or is it just that I'm not doing the sun how to write javadoc properly? I
did discover a years-long misunderstanding I've been labouring under a
while back :)

Hen