commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [collections][SUBMIT] XMLProperties (a Properties-like class)
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 04:50:20 GMT

It's a good idea Jeff, and the xml.commons people may be interested,
though they don't tend to view Commons in quite that way, but:

import javax.xml.*;
import javax.xml.parsers.*;
import javax.xml.transform.*;
import org.w3c.dom.*;
import org.xml.sax.*;
import org.apache.xpath.*;

import org.w3c.dom.*;
import org.xml.sax.*;

is why I don't think it should go in Collections.

My tuppence,

Hen

On Thu, 14 Nov 2002, Jeff Varszegi wrote:

> An implementation of a Properties-like utility class that can store
> and
retrieve different data