commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <>
Subject Re: [Lang] Release 1.1? [wasRe: [Lang] Please fix this]
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 17:22:16 GMT

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 wrote:

> >  from:
> > Has any thought been put in to how the ToStringBuilder should be fixed so
> > that it works in subclasses better?
> No, I don't think so. Can you raise it as a problem on Bugzilla (project commons, component
lang)? That way we won't forget it.
> We have a number of issues on Bugzilla now. We should sort some before
> the release. How about a 2-3 week timeframe?

Sounds good to me. Plan something like(?):

* Decide what the 1.1 scope applies to.
* Move through each bug in Bugzilla. Decide which to take where.
* Check STATUS.html for things that do need to be done before 1.1
* Roll out a Maven-report. Aim to fix some more checkstyles and ensure
  javadoc happy.
* Deal with PMD report
* Ensure all is unit-tested.
* Roll out rc1 of 1.1

and then the actual release, involving diffs of jars, cvslogs etc.

Anything I'm missing? [Oh, apart from a Vote :) ]

To unsubscribe, e-mail:   <>
For additional commands, e-mail: <>

View raw message