commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Pranas Baliuka" <pranas.bali...@danet.lt>
Subject FW: [lang] Converters [was:Question suggestion]
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 14:16:08 GMT
I would prefer participation in NEW project [converter].
[lang] is used only for general purpose functionality (if I understand
correctly).
In such case it would be possible to put some specific conversion
functionality. Not only for simple types.

Pranas
Question: should this be in [lang] or a separate [convertor]

Stephen