commons-dev mailing list archives

From Kenneth Petersen <kpeter...@travis.com>
Subject JXPath - Accessing non-Value-Object objects.
Date Wed, 13 Nov 2002 12:56:38 GMT
Hi.

I am trying to use JXPath for accessing properties objects of different
types. Among the instances that I need to access, are objects of
implementations that contains methods responding to invokations by throwing
an Exception. This will cause the JXPath implementation to fail when
processing XPath expressions like "//property". I have attached an example.

Would it be possible to alter the JXPath implementation to ignore methods
that respond to invokations by throwing an Exception?

Best regards
Kenneth Petersen