commons-dev mailing list archives

From h.dietr...@webfair.com
Subject AW: [Betwixt] XMLBeanInfo customization [WAS Re: AW: [Betwixt] Su pport of user defined XMLBeanInfo?]
Date Thu, 14 Nov 2002 18:55:00 GMT
... the solution you are suggesting would be very nice. I guess this could
solve all my problems.

I would provide a proxy object, which can be put in place of a object
(reference). This object has getter and setter methods for a link and an
object.
The BeanReader and Writer then would just care about the link. The object
will be read the first time the geter method is called, and the link will be
changed, when the object has changed. I just have to make sure, that the
object is not written either.

This solution might not be perfect, but it would serve the purpose
initially.
So tell me, if I can support you enabling this feature in Betwixt.

- Harald