commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [Lang] Please fix this
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 20:08:09 GMT
i feel very strongly that the code in reflect is not ready to be released.

in particular, i would not like to see the current method names and
structure become fixed by future requirements for backwards compatibility
(just) yet.

(gorden bennett! i've only made one commit and i'm already sounding like i
own the shop ;)

- robert