commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject [Lang] Release 1.1? [wasRe: [Lang] Please fix this]
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 15:07:18 GMT
I would support a release (1.1 or 1.0.1?)....

I haven't yet had a chance to review the functor package now its in [lang] (I'm away from
home on business ATM).

ClassUtils, ArrayUtils and all of the reflect package should be excluded at present.

A few other bugs have been sorted too. It would be good to see a list of changes from 1.0.

IMHO, we should wait a week or so to allow more chance to look at functor, and then make a
1.1 release if its all OK.

Stephen