commons-dev mailing list archives

From Guillaume Coté <c...@computer.org>
Subject Re: CLI: ParseException:Unrecognized option: -p
Date Wed, 27 Nov 2002 17:35:06 GMT
Hi,

> if I try the test below there is a ParseException I cannot explain. Is my
> code wrong or is there a bug in CLI (1.0) ?
>
> Thanks,
> Juergen
>
> java version "1.4.1_01"
>

> C:\lib>java -classpath  .;commons-cli-1.0.jar  CliTest
> Commandline ParseException:Unrecognized option: -p

Have you try using a GnuParser instead of a PosixParser.  I had a
similar error yesterday and change that solve it.

As I already mention in a previous email today, I think there is at
least a documentation bug since the different behavior of each parser
should be clearly explain in the javadoc.  (If those difference are
expected.)

Hope that's help.

--
Guillaume Coté