commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Craig R. McClanahan" <craig...@apache.org>
Subject Re: RESEND: [DBCP] PATCH: DelegatingResultSet.java -- need delegate
Date Thu, 28 Nov 2002 19:09:56 GMT
Done.  Sorry for the delay.

Craig

On Thu, 28 Nov 2002, Ken Horn wrote:

> Date: Thu, 28 Nov 2002 17:21:02 +0000
> From: Ken Horn <ken.horn@db.com>
> To: Jakarta Commons Developers List <commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org>
> Subject: RESEND: [DBCP] PATCH: DelegatingResultSet.java -- need delegate
>

> Anyone care to comment / commit?
> ________________
> Ken Horn
> OTC IT
> Tel: 020 7545 1264
>

>                       "Ken Horn"
>                       <ken.horn+externa        To:       commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
>                       l@db.com>                cc:
>                                                Subject:  [DBCP] PATCH: DelegatingResultSet.java
-- need delegate
>                       20/11/2002 10:46
>                       Please respond to
>                       "Jakarta Commons
>                       Developers List"
>

> Somewhat inconsistently with the other Delegating* implementations, the DelegatingResultSet
does not provide a getDelegate() method. I needed the specific one in order to use some horrific
Oracle BLOB handling code. Patch below.

> *** DelegatingResultSet.java.orig       Wed Nov 20 10:44:37 2002
> --- DelegatingResultSet.java    Tue Nov 19 20:23:28 2002
> ***************
> *** 124,129 ****
> --- 124,133 ----
>       }
>

> +     public ResultSet getDelegate() {
> +         return _res;
> +     }
> +
>       public Statement getStatement() throws SQLException {
>           return _stmt;
>       }

> Ken Horn
> OTC IT
> Tel: 020 7545 1264
>

> --
>
> This e-mail may contain confidential and/or privileged information. If you are not the
intended recipient (or have received this e-mail in error) please notify the sender immediately
and destroy this e-mail. Any unauthorized copying, disclosure or distribution of the material
in this e-mail is strictly forbidden.