commons-dev mailing list archives

From Herve Quiroz <herve.qui...@esil.univ-mrs.fr>
Subject [collections] Re: BoundedCollection
Date Fri, 22 Nov 2002 13:25:51 GMT
Stephen,

Here is the patch.

bounded-support.diff:
	patch file for BufferUtils.java and BoundedFifoBuffer.java

BoundedCollection.java:
	new file

I have tried to find a way of including the new file in the diff but
there's nothing about it on the Jakarta project "Getting involved" web
page (at least I didn't see any).

Sorry, no unit test :( I know I should have done so but I wouldn't have
learnt JUnit just for a small patch. Anyway, I will have to learn it so
hopefuly I will provide unit tests with my next contribution :)

But it works AFAIK, with support for SynchronizedBuffers also.

Regards,

-Herve