commons-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Varszegi <jvarsz...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: [collections] Trying to test the linked list, a question
Date Wed, 20 Nov 2002 08:13:57 GMT
I was just wondering if you happened to look at the speed improvements I suggested for
FastArrayList.  I know you're busy, just wondering.  If it's not seen as important I won't
continue on with my plan of performance-tuning some of the other classes in Collections.
(That's
not a huffy statement, but sincere-- I don't want to waste everyone's time, and I'd rather
help
out in a valuable way.)  I just like to tinker with things to make them fast, and I thought
maybe
I could have a good impact on a few projects at once by speeding up some of the Collections
classes that are reused.

Jeff