commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Ola Berg" <ola.b...@ports.se>
Subject Re: hello to u all
Date Fri, 08 Nov 2002 09:41:03 GMT
> I would like to know - what shell I do in order to
> contribute to the Common project?

First of all, a warm welcome, share and enjoy! :-)

Then a suggestion on one way to help out:

a) Use one, some, or all of the components (as per the latest release) in RealCode of your
own.

b) Get impressed of what the components can do, or what the documentation tells you.

c) Get irritated over what some component cannot do, or what the documentation doesn't tell
you.

d) Check out the latest CVS version of the component and see if it is fixed there.

e) If not: tell people on the list that you intend to fix it, or at least point the annoyance
out.

...and you're into it! I guess that a) (use the stuff) is the important point.

/O