commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections][SUBMIT] NodeCachingLinkedList-- now with NEW working test script! Yay.
Date Tue, 19 Nov 2002 00:05:07 GMT
I have committed your List and Test to CVS, thanks.

I made some minor documentation changes, including <tt> to <code> for
consistency with other commons.

The test case doesn't complete because it needs a serialised object file to
be available. This is under the [collections]/data/test  folder on the CVS.

The test cases also do not test for the methods.
getFirst
getLast
addFirst
addLast
removeFirst
removeLast
getMaximumCacheSize
setMaximumCacheSize
(TestList tests the List contract, but that doesn't include these additional
methods)

Now that the code is in CVS, changes should be submitted via patches (cvs
diff -u). Eclipse should be able to generate these too. I suggest you get
Eclipse connected to CVS and check out the CVS copy with my doc changes
before you fix the tests ;-)

Stephen