commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Stephen Colebourne" <scolebou...@btopenworld.com>
Subject Re: [collections][SUBMIT]A faster linked list
Date Sun, 17 Nov 2002 00:36:24 GMT
From: "Jeff Varszegi" <jvarszegi@yahoo.com>
> Can you tell me more about the unit testing?
See the JUnit website if you've never used it before. However its easy to
get to grips with.

Collections uses JUnit with an abstract superclass. The superclass aims to
test compliance with the List interface spec (for example), leaving the
individual test class to just test for the differences in that particular
implementation. You'll need to have a look at some of the classes in the
test package to figure it out (as I wasn't involved with the test structure
that was created) I believe that BulkTest is a significant class, but don't
hold me to it ;-)

Stephen