commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject [lang] Bug 14334 NestableException/Delegate is not serializable
Date Thu, 07 Nov 2002 12:16:57 GMT
Is there any objection to making the Nestable exception classes
serializable?  Any particular issues that should be addressed? I'll be
happy to make the changes if there is no objection.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
"In our own native land, in defense of the freedom that is our
birthright, and which we ever enjoyed till the late violation of it --
for the protection of our property, acquired solely by the honest
industry of our fore-fathers and ourselves, against violence actually
offered, we have taken up arms. We shall lay them down when hostilities
shall cease on the part of the aggressors, and all danger of their being
renewed shall be removed, and not before." - Thomas Jefferson