commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Steven Caswell" <ste...@caswell.name>
Subject RE: [DBUtils] Introduction and some thoughts
Date Fri, 15 Nov 2002 16:38:26 GMT

I think all of these are reasonable things to put into dbutils without
it becoming a framework. I guess somewhere there is a "framework" test
that defines the boundary, but I don't think we're close to that with
these items. And the things I plan to throw in are definitely not
famework. I'm certainly +1 on dbutils not becoming a framework, but
being a place for simple stuff that stands alone or nearly alone.

As has already been suggested, commons-sql provides excellent coverage
for Mike's suggestions.

Steven Caswell
steven@caswell.name
a.k.a Mungo Knotwise of Michel Delving