commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NET] GUMP Build is broken
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 06:31:41 GMT
On Sun, 6 Oct 2002, Jeff Brekke <Jeff.Brekke@qg.com> wrote:

> I believe it must be a problem in the gump descriptor or something.
> If someone interested in working with gump would like to fix it to
> work with the generated ant build I'm +1,

I'm more than willing to help 8-)

The reason why it fails right now is that you have a fileset in your
<classpath> for the <junit> task that expects a directory lib to exist
under the commons-sandbox/net directory.

On the boxes running Gump, there is no such directory and Ant fails -
maybe there is an empty one in CVS?  No, not according to WebCVS.  If
this build-file works on your machine, you must have a lib directory
that is not in CVS, I guess.

Either drop that part of the classpath completely or ensure the
directory exists.

Stefan