commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [grant] [vfs] [gump]
Date Thu, 24 Oct 2002 06:52:25 GMT
On Thu, 24 Oct 2002, <dion@multitask.com.au> wrote:

> Bob has regenned the werkz build.xml and gump.xml.

Ahh, but Gump doesn't know about the cvs repository.

I've just added a repository descriptor for werken.com (you may want
to verify it,
<http://cvs.apache.org/viewcvs.cgi/jakarta-alexandria/proposal/gump/repository/werken.xml?rev=1.1&content-type=text/vnd.viewcvs-markup>),
but Bob must (Hi Bob 8-) add repository="werken" to the <cvs> tag in
werkz's (or is that werkz' ?) descriptor to use it.  Without that,
werkz cannot be checked out.

For now, I've modified werkz's descriptor and committed it to Gump's
CVS and am prepared to remove it as soon as things are OK on your
side.

> What else is needed now for Jelly?

Last time I checked, only cyberneko was missing, but I had a few
things as binary dependencies that may (repeat may) be buildable from
source, namely relaxbg-datatype and iso-relax.

Stefan