commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [NET] GUMP Build is NOT broken
Date Wed, 09 Oct 2002 05:47:55 GMT
On Tue, 8 Oct 2002, Jeff Brekke <Jeff.Brekke@qg.com> wrote:

> Well, the ant build is still incorrect, since the entire build
> should be failing if any of the tests fail.

I don't know anything about Maven, but all that you need Ant-wise is
to set the haltonfailure attribute of <junit> to true.

Alternatively (requires Ant >= 1.5 for the if attribute on <fail>) keep
it set to false but throw in the failureproperty attribute, something
like

<junit failureproperty="foo" ...>
</junit>
<fail if="foo">At least one test has failed</fail>

which would make <junit> execute all tests and make the build fail if
at least one test fails (setting haltonfailure will stop the build at
the first failure).

Stefan