commons-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons-sandbox/grant gump.xml
Date Wed, 23 Oct 2002 08:24:10 GMT
On Wed, 23 Oct 2002, <dion@multitask.com.au> wrote:

>> If at all, it would be jakarta-commons-sandbox/grant, and I don't
>> think the way Gump constructs the cvs command line would work with
>> that.
> Ok, let me know...

sure.

> Ah, yes it is....check out the
>   <property name="final.name" value="${maven.final.name}"/>
>
> At the top of the build...

Where?  Not in grant/build.xml in sandbox's CVS.

It is not in vfs's build.xml either and Adam's gump descriptor
contains the same reference to maven.final.name.

> Ok, I'm happy to start a map of Maven -> Gump names in Maven, which
> we can add to as we go along.

cool.

>> > Ok, and this should either be removed, or Maven should be fixed.
> Hang on, the build file has a target for javadocs in there

but your descriptor says Gump should use the jar target which does not
run the javadoc target.  So the "dist" target should be used, yes?

Stefan