commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Michael A. Smith" <...@apache.org>
Subject Re: moving to a top-level project (was: [Ant nudge STATUS] Betterthan we thought...)
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 19:42:10 GMT
On Tue, 29 Oct 2002, Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:
> On 10/29/02 12:15 AM, "Michael A. Smith" <mas@apache.org> wrote:
> > Geir Magnusson Jr. wrote:

> >> Sorry - I missed something.  What did we vote on?
> >>
> >> I saw some discussion, but I didn't see a vote for anything...  I must have
> >> missed it.
> >
> > Search for subject "Proposal: httpd-like PMC organisation"
> >
> > First in thread was commons-dev-get.18139_18129@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> > Your response in the thread can be found at
> > commons-dev-get.18303_18303@jakarta.apache.org
> >
> > regards,
> > michael
>
> And that was considered a *vote*??

It was discussion on a proposal in which many of the respondents replied
with a vote (i.e. +1).  Thus, those respondants voted on the proposal.
Whether you call that a vote or not, I don't particularly care, as I
never said there was a vote.  Just said that people voted.  Sorry if the
terminology is a bit misleading.

regards,
michael

--