commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [collections] 2.1 release out
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 01:29:47 GMT

Okay. After a weekend of experiencing the differences of the collections
build system [if anyone could care to explain why it has to be different
to the rest of commons?? :) ] I've got Collections 2.1 built and released.

Am leaving the formal announcement outside of Commons to Stephen when he
gets up tomorrow morning, but if anyone on here has time to notice any
serious cock-ups on my part, I would be grateful. It's announced on the
front page of Jakarta etc, just not in emails yet.

The only one we're aware of is that the license opens with ^Ms on Notepad
on Windows. Other software seems fine.

[I build on Linux].

As previous versions were built on Windows, and had ^Ms on Linux, it seems
to not be a biggy.

Hen