commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [Lang] Repost of StringReplace code as attachment
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 07:22:19 GMT
Ah. Now I know why I didn't get far with this :)

Your attachment was a: winmail.dat file which contained the source
'kinda'. Was surrounded in a bunch of binary bits and pieces.

Do you want to just dump the source into an email? Alternatively, I think
I can get most of it out of the .dat file. Just being lazy/tired :)

Hen