commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject Re: [lang] 1.0 release
Date Fri, 04 Oct 2002 05:35:00 GMT

So, left to do:

Get Karma to Jakarta-Site2 so I can commit the Lang news.
Email announcements/commons-user/commons-dev with the release news.

As I'm waiting on Craig for the Lang news bit, if anyone sees anything up
with what I've done so far, it would be great to shout at me now :)

I'm gonna go crash into bed now probably. Off tomorrow to see some
underground caverns in southern KY while the remains of hurricane 'lily'
passes over us.

Hen