commons-dev mailing list archives

From Henri Yandell <bay...@generationjava.com>
Subject [lang] RC2 release
Date Tue, 01 Oct 2002 23:09:51 GMT
Things have been quiet, we all seem quite happy, but I think Daniel is
quite busy. So I've made the RC2 that Stephen suggested below.

One especially important thing to look for is the tar.gz and zip's
formats. I made them on OS X and I know that OS X has trouble reading GNU
tars, I don't know if it works in reverse on any OS. I've never had
trouble, but it pays to make sure.

If there are no issues, I shall endeavour to do a release on Thursday
night [US/Eastern].

Hen