commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [GUMP] Build Failure - commons-latka
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 07:07:05 GMT
Stefan Bodewig <bodewig@apache.org> wrote on 19/10/2002 02:06:49 AM:

> On Fri, 18 Oct 2002, Morgan Delagrange <mdelagra@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
> > Well I'd be happy to help out,
>
> Cool, I've just committed a new version, but it won't build (don't
> know how to build grant, werkz or cyberneko).  This just means that

Grant I could help with... I can re-gen the ant build file that's there.
What else do you need to know? The dependencies are pretty obvious: junit
and ant.

> It's not that much and for commons-grant I guess it would be trivial
> to add a vanilla Ant build file so it could be Gumpified.  I didn't
> search for cyberneko, it may be buildable from source.
Grant had a build file there before, but I've regenerated it, and tested.
The jar target works ok.

Werkz I could probably help with.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting