commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: [jelly] Build problems?
Date Sat, 05 Oct 2002 03:22:12 GMT
Hi Craig,

I just re-genned the build file and committed, but it already had dom4j,
an older cli and the correct httpclient.

The build compiled and jarred ok, but failed the tests due to a Maven bug
in getting dependencies. I'll see if we can get it fixed ASAP.
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au

"Craig R. McClanahan" <craigmcc@apache.org> wrote on 05/10/2002 11:16:46