commons-dev mailing list archives

From d...@multitask.com.au
Subject Re: License and copyright issues
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 10:29:38 GMT
The problem wasn't that it didn't have a license, it was that the original
license was simply replaced with the ASF license.

Neither Checkstyle, nor human oversight will catch this problem. Unless
someone knows the original source code, we have no chance of catching
it.....and hands up all those that know all other OSS java code on
sight.....
--
dIon Gillard, Multitask Consulting
Work:      http://www.multitask.com.au