commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Sung-Gu" <jeri...@apache.org>
Subject Re: cvs commit: jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/java/org/apache/commons/httpclient HttpURL.java
Date Tue, 29 Oct 2002 11:10:23 GMT

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ortwin Gl├╝ck" <ortwin.glueck@nose.ch>
Subject: Re: cvs commit:
jakarta-commons/httpclient/src/java/org/apache/commons/httpclient
HttpURL.java

> I think this is a quite ugly method signature. We already have a
I have somewhat agreed with you... that ugly...
Even though it is, I think it's ok...   ;)

> NameValuePair class. I prefer to use an array of thos objects rather

I think this class should be independent from other classes except for Java
core classes.
It's for its extensiblity for support of other protocols and user-oriented
ways...

Sung-Gu