commons-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Cantrell <cantr...@pobox.com>
Subject Re: License and copyright issues
Date Mon, 21 Oct 2002 14:38:42 GMT
Pardon my question -- I'm new to this list, and it may be a bit dense
-- but why can't we just ask Roy Fielding what he was talking about?
Or is this some sort of rite of passage in which the young apprentices
must prove themselves unaided?

It seems to me that open communication is a bare essential for
preventing problems like this in the future -- not to mention solving
the one at hand!

Cheers,

Paul