commons-dev mailing list archives

From "Brekke, Jeff" <Jeff.Bre...@qg.com>
Subject [NET] GUMP Build is broken, well maybe not...
Date Mon, 07 Oct 2002 13:40:43 GMT
The lib directory is created in the get-deps target which doesn't seem to be
running when gump runs the build.  Obviously gump wants to build net using
the dependencies that it generated.  It looks like, in the init target, that
build.sysclasspath=only.  The noget property is set and the get-deps target
is skipped.  Where are the dependant jars when gump builds a project ( oro
and junit in this case )?  On the sysclasspath?  I've patched Maven to
produce an ant build which will create the lib directory in the init target
and regen'd and committed a new ant build for commons-net.  Can you test the
gump build of commons-net again?

Thanks a bunch for the help and information.

Jeffrey D. Brekke                                   Quad/Graphics
Jeff.Brekke@qg.com                              http://www.qg.com