commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [betwixt] XML files and XMLIntrospector
Date Sun, 27 Oct 2002 22:45:03 GMT
hi Michael

i'm pretty sure that it's a lack of capability in the code. i have been
meaning to revise this area but i've been held by by some classloader
problems in maven that meant i couldn't write the test cases i needed.

these problems now seems to be resolved so i'll try to find time to take
another look.

- robert