commons-dev mailing list archives

From John Keyes <j...@mac.com>
Subject Re: [general] checkstyle report
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 22:54:01 GMT
I know about how to fix these but what I was asking was
was a more general topic.  As a good deal of the commons
projects inherit the POM from the CVS root I was wondering
if it would be a good idea to have a the checkstyle properties
set at this level also so all of the 'mavenized' projects pick
up the same settings.

I think this mail is perhaps a bit more coherent ;)

-John K