commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [clazz] Just a beginning...
Date Fri, 25 Oct 2002 09:31:10 GMT
Yes, if Avalon Delegator has anything to do with advanced reflection/introspection it is in
scope for consideration.

My view on BCEL is that the base [clazz] library should not depend on BCEL.

However, with the possibility of both BCEL and Jakarta Commons moving to the new Apache Commons,
this might put bring greater opportunities to create a [clazz-bcel] component. Until [clazz]
contains some firm design/code its a little difficult to be sure.

BCEL is definitely a target for [clazz] though.

Stephen