commons-dev mailing list archives

From robert burrell donkin <robertburrelldon...@blueyonder.co.uk>
Subject Re: [beanutils] ready for 1.5 release?
Date Sat, 19 Oct 2002 08:40:30 GMT
hi steve

interesting and useful comments.

improved caching is something that i want to look at once this release is
out of the way, so i think that probably the best thing to do would be to
go without testing (of this fix) for this release.

if you'll hang around, maybe we can all try to work out some good
strategies for cache testing and maybe open out this topic to other
components which are likely to have similar needs (eg. collections, lang,
reflection).

- robert