commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Turner <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject [VOTE] Validator 1.0 Release
Date Thu, 31 Oct 2002 08:52:48 GMT
It's Halloween, time for something truly spooky...

The Validator 1.0 Release!

Technically, there are only four committers in Validator (their names will
be omitted to protect the Innocent, You Know Who You Are...), so it's not
much of a vote, but the rules say I gotta go through the motions.

So, please mark your ballots (good practice for those of us in the US with
November 5th looming.)  Remember, no hanging chads, and vote for only one
candidate...

+1: It's about time we finally shipped this sucker.
0: I wanted to vote for Al Gore but couldn't find him on this ballot
-1: I have a good reason to hold up the release.

(Oh yah, +1 from me.)

James