commons-dev mailing list archives

From James Turner <tur...@blackbear.com>
Subject Now available: Validator 1.0 RC1
Date Tue, 22 Oct 2002 07:16:24 GMT
The release candidate for Commons Validator is now available at:

http://jakarta.apache.org/builds/jakarta-commons/release/commons-validator/v1.0_rc1/

The plan is to make this release the official Validator 1.0 release after a
week for people to bang on it, and an official release vote.

Shoutouts: To my main man, Martin C, master of da Maven script and keeper
of da web stuff.  To Struts-Doctor Craig for scoring me da keys to the
source.  And to Dave the Winterman for giving us such good stuff to riff offa.

(Is there anything as pathetic as a middle-aged white guy trying to sound hip?)

James