commons-dev mailing list archives

From scolebou...@btopenworld.com
Subject Re: [clazz] New project? [was Re: [lang] Proposal for *NEXT* version]
Date Fri, 11 Oct 2002 13:38:25 GMT
I wouldn't worry about either of these as they are not java related.

A google search for 'java clazz' revealed a java package for class handling in an IDE - no
conflict though, as the package was not the prjoect name, but just a package name.

A google saerch for 'java klass' revealed no conflicting names.

An alternative name might be 'classic', which also seems OK, but maybe less descriptive.

Stephen